- Night Shift
- Starting at $20 / Hour
- Shift Premiums
- Additional Benefits
CNC Tube Bender Operator
Operates CNC Tube Bender
At MBRP, the most important part of the company isn’t an exhaust system. It’s our team.
We are growing and looking for CNC Tube Bender Operators!
MBRP continues its growth in manufacturing performance exhaust systems. With a change in our production hours, you can enjoy a new shift structure that gives you more days off, and more time with your friends and family. MBRP manufactures 7 days/week, 24 hours/day to supply enthusiasts with the exceptional quality product they want from MBRP.
Benefits of new schedule include
- Team members never work more than 3 days in a row
- Team members enjoy a 3-day weekend every other weekend
- Team members enjoy 190 days off a year plus vacation
- Team members also benefit from overtime pay every other week as part of schedule
- No rotation in shift schedule
- Night shift, 7PM-7AM
- Competitive starting wages of $20/hour increasing by $1.00/hour at six months
- Candidates who join the Night shift will be eligible for $1.50/hour in addition to their wage as a shift premium
- Shifts do not rotate between days and nights
- SAFE workplace with an engaged Safety Committee
- SOCIAL activities organized by employee social committee for workplace and local communities
- JOB SECURITY with year-round employment and sustainability
- MBRP is a Certified Living Wage employer
MBRP Ltd. is a fast-growing performance exhaust manufacturer looking for candidates to complement their existing crews. We are looking for ambitious individuals to assist us in the manufacturing and distribution of performance exhaust systems for the automotive and powersports markets at their Huntsville manufacturing facility in the heart of Muskoka.
You’ll receive group benefits that include an RSP matching program, extra vacation for additional years of service, and more.
Job Specific Duties
- Operate CNC machine to bend tube material as per drawings
- Input bend perimeters into machine
- Operate a variety of hands tools and manufacturing equipment
- Ability to distinguish various types and gauges of materials
- Ability to use and read various measuring devices
- Perform Machine set ups, changeovers and daily preventative maintenance
- Meet daily production objectives while maintaining acceptable quality standards
- Accurately complete daily production paperwork
- Ability to follow standardized work procedures
- Physical lifting, bending and standing required for long periods of time
- Perform daily cleaning and organizing activities
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Team Leader and/or Director of Operations
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
MBRP Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. MBRP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.